[sr-dev] Plans for next major release v3.3.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:49:27 CET 2012

Hello,

during the last IRC devel meeting, we discussed about next major release
- v3.3.0, proposing to do it before the summer holidays. That means we
are going to have about one more month of development, then go to
testing phase and release end of May/beginning of June.

If anyone is considering different plans/proposals, let us know.

The draft of new features in current devel branch are collected at:

   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-devel

Please add any missing items there.

Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/