No subject

Wed Jun 27 05:48:46 CEST 2012

serial forking and outbound should "just work" if they are used properly.
Is that correct?

One requirement of an outbound capable registrar is that if a flow fails
(edge proxy returns a 430) the registrar should realise that the flow is
now dead and remove that contact binding from its database so it is not
used again as well as trying the next contact.  I can't see anything that
will do this?  Is this missing?

Thanks,

Peter

> Peter Dunkley writes:
>
>> I haven't been directly involved with the coding of the registrar stuff.
>> This does sound like testing worth doing.
>
> i did the registrar stuff and tested it with baresip, which supports
> outbound.  more testing is of course welcome.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd