[sr-dev] [SR-Users] New developer - Vicente Hernando

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Fri Jun 15 13:45:21 CEST 2012

Hello Olle,

http://redis.io
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redis
#redis  in irc.freenode.org

Redis is a non-SQL opensource network data store. It uses a key-value
structure like a dictionary. Stores strings, and complex data tipes like
sets, lists, etc.

It is written in C.  Using hiredis library we can connect from kamailio
to a running redis server. Kamailio module dealing with redis is named
ndb_redis.

Redis data is stored in RAM, and its goal is being very fast.

Regards,
Vicente.