[sr-dev] Dispatcher and xmlrpc

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Jun 10 10:57:09 CEST 2012

9 jun 2012 kl. 08:05 skrev Jason Penton:

> Hi Olle,
>
> try with the XMLRPC from head and see if that works for you. I added the nested structure support to xmlrpc to dump our IMS usrloc structures and it works (lots of nests). If you have any hassles drop me a log file and I'll take a look

Great! You just saved me a few hours worth of trying to understand and fix the code. I'll go ahead and try that one. If time permits during this training week, I'll upgrade my server to 3.3 and test your XMLRPC - did you fix it before the 3.3 code fork? Otherwise, I'll just take xmlrpc from head.

/O