[sr-dev] git:master: pkd/deb Remove lua and Add redis to wheezy build

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:50:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for testing -- cannot spot what the problem. I guess make thinks
that Makefile has to be regenerated again due to implicit rules, either
a bug in that version of make or something else that has changed in the
decision for implicit rules.

Last idea I have for the moment is to simplify the Makefile to pure
static content.

Can someone of you having a wheezy around do:
- run 'pkg-config --cflags lua5.1' and use it in the below Makefile
instead of __luadefs__ token
- run 'pkg-config --libs lua5.1' and use it in the below Makefile
instead of __lualibss__ token
- if there is no output, replace lua5.1 with lua

Set the makefile content to:

include ../../Makefile.defs
auto_gen=
NAME=app_lua.so

LIBS= __lualibs__
DEFS+= __luadefs__

DEFS+=-DOPENSER_MOD_INTERFACE

SERLIBPATH=../../lib
SER_LIBS+=$(SERLIBPATH)/kcore/kcore

include ../../Makefile.modules

In this way it gets to quite standard module Makefile. Try again to
compile and let's see the result.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw