[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Outbound and Registrar. No binding update

José Luis Millán jmillan at aliax.net
Tue Jul 31 13:59:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

Outbound provides the UAC a way to update a binding even if it reboots. For
that, a unique and permanent value of instance-id is used, which in
conjunction with the AoR and reg-id determines the binding to the UAC.

Having said this, I guess that the CSeq comparison between the one in the
Register request and the one in the binding does not apply in this scenario
since it is not guaranteed that a UAC saves the CSeq value of the
registration among reboots.

Regards.