[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Outbound and Registrar. No binding update

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:02:39 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 7/30/12 5:21 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2012/7/30 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> After playing a bit more with it, I pushed some commits on master branch.
>> Can you try to see if they fixed the issue you reported?
> Hi Daniel, we are testing it. It looks ok for now but we need further
> testing, please let us giving a better feedback today or tomorrow.
>
> Thanks a lot.
quick question to double check if what I understood when I read the
specs was ok -- in gruu/ob, it does not matter anymore the callid/cseq
combination, or there should still be some checks related to it?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw