[sr-dev] git:master: pkg/kamailio/deb/wheezy: Added build dependency on libunistring-dev.

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Wed Jul 11 13:32:44 CEST 2012

El Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:39:37 +0200
Vicente Hernando <vhernando at systemonenoc.com> escribió:

> Hello Jon,
>
> libunistring is a required dependency for new websocket module.
>
> I also needed to install it in old ubuntu lucid version, so I suppose
> libunistring-dev is a required dependency for all debian based distros now.

Is websocket module enabled in the Makefile?

If so, there's need to decide if it will go in a separated package or in kgroup
standard, check if it builds in different distros and add it to the control
file of those which build ok and disable in those ones which don't.

The folder where everything is enabled by default is "debian". The debian
folders with distro names are distro specific and we add the packages and
dependencies when the build has been checked.

Adding just a dependency to a debian distro and not to the other ones with no
further change for building a new module or something like that is messing the
debian configuration.