[sr-dev] WebSocket Server support in Kamailio master

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jul 9 17:48:25 CEST 2012

Peter Dunkley writes:

> I have no idea about the specifics of that test.  It's not something
> I've ever used.  But, the sipML5 client does send quite large INVITEs,
> so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were larger than 4096 bytes.

when i tried to print the invite message using $mb pseudo variable, i got

Jul  9 18:30:34 siika /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[25265]: ERROR: <core> [pvapi.c:1252]: no more space for spec value
Jul  9 18:30:34 siika /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[25265]: ERROR: <core> [pvapi.c:1261]: buffer overflow -- increase the buffer size...

i then tried to see the invite message using wireshark, i don't see
decrypted requests, but only replies.  have you managed to make sipML5
to use http instead of https?

-- juha