[sr-dev] some observations on kamailio

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Sun Jan 29 13:16:47 CET 2012

> I would suggest you open a few bug reports on these issues so the developers
> can look at it. If you already have code, you can submit it there as well.

I regularly tweak things and share the fixes - but usually I find it
helpful to get other people's perspectives (and in some cases,
uncommitted changes) before I put time into something

The first thing I was going to fix was intermediate CA support, but then
I found it is just not documented, so I've tested it and shared my
findings about that on the users list.