[sr-dev] current master fails to start

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jan 26 06:26:49 CET 2012

Alex Hermann writes:

> Are you sure your libc is from squeeze and you do not have a libc version
> 2.13? If it is 2.13, it might me a wrong use of memcpy somewhere in the
> code. That problem almost always shows itself as vague, seemingly random,
> failures.

alex,

thanks for the pointer, but libc version is 2.11.2-10.

i installed a very bare debian squeeze on a virtual host on the same pc
and there kamailio starts fine.  i then wrote a program that compares
versions of all packages that exist in the virtual host debian to the
ones that exist in the real host and they are all the same.  so the
crash is somehow related to the extra packages that only exist in the
real host.

i guess my only option is to reinstall squeeze on the real host.

-- juha