[sr-dev] dbcassa_base.cpp:35:34: error fatal: boost/lexical_cast.hpp not found

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 28 18:06:12 CET 2012

Hi, "make modules" in master branch gives me this error:

  dbcassa_base.cpp:35:34: error fatal: boost/lexical_cast.hpp not found

Since I don't know which exact boos-dev library I need, I've installed
libboost1.46-all-dev (Debian/Ubuntu package) but this requires
downloading 32 MB's in different boost-xxxx-dev packages!).

After that I get this new error:

  dbcassa_base.cpp:36:38: error fatal: protocol/TBinaryProtocol.h

Now I'm lost. What must I install?

BTW: should these development libraries existence be checked before compiling?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>