[sr-dev] t_newtran + dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:22:27 CET 2012

Hello,

can you try with the patch from the commit:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=7a8ad6740c244d48911f0216f6baac4804ea2f3b

Let me know the results.

There is also the option to use htable to know you have a dialog for
that invite (adding and checking eventually protected by lock/unlock),
but the commit should do it without other cfg changes.