[sr-dev] git:master: Added config function send_dmq message which exposes the same functionality as the API function .

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:31:38 CET 2012

Hi Marius,

On 2/2/12 2:26 PM, Marius Ovidiu Bucur wrote:
> Module: sip-router
> Branch: master
> Commit: ca6b59ee93096fcff4aa7d7798c79b27aa749158
>
> Author: Marius Bucur<marius.bucur at 1and1.ro>
> Committer: Marius Bucur<marius.bucur at 1and1.ro>
> Date:   Thu Feb  2 15:25:23 2012 +0200
>
> Added config function send_dmq message which exposes the same functionality as the API function.
thanks for addition.

I was thinking it may make sense to rename the dmq module config
functions to start with dmq_* instead of having dmq somewhere in the
middle -- just to suggest kind of namespace. It is a suggestion,
followed by many of the old or recent modules, to have a module specific
prefix -- up to you at the end of the day...