[sr-dev] parallel forking with websocket

Ramaseshi reddy kolli ramaseshireddy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:38:16 CET 2012

Hi,

Parallel forking works when none of clients connect over WenSocket.

I think i should explain my scenario in a better way.

when one web socket and one sip end point registered. when i make call to
kamailio using ICE and webrtc RTP profile RTP/SAVPF in SDP (using some ICE
attributes), then call is forked to two end points (webrtc and sip end
point) and call successfully goes to webrtc client and SIP end point.

Webrtc client rings and can answer the call as well. But SIP end point
returns 488 not acceptable here because of  RTP profile RTP/SAVPF so it
fails.

Now the question is there any way i can modify SDP RTP profile when call is
forked to normal sip end point.

Thanks in advance.