[sr-dev] patches to no_naptr_srv_sip_resolvehost()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:44:01 CET 2012

Hello,

please check the two patches I committed to your recently added function:
1) this is for trying all protocols in SRV -- if I didn't get it wrong,
that should be done when no protocol is set. It seemed that was done
when a protocol is set. Check it to be sure I haven't misunderstood.

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=17b3c70ea9cd21b71b44062dfff20cea7e67b349

2) catch ip addresses - your function was replacing
srv_sip_resolvehost(), which catches IP addresses.
no_naptr_srv_sip_resolvehost() is wrapper of srv_sip_resolvehost() only
for no-cache mode, for cache mode it calls dns_srv_get_he(). I haven't
gotten deep in the code, but Juha reported a dns related error when
trying to resolve IP addresses. The only change seems to be the new
function introduced.

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=b2e5040fa324fa8c95c5b44a5fcab58ed84a4c55