[sr-dev] How to extend SNMPStats module

马天 matian85 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:48:28 CET 2012

Hi all,
Merry X'mas.
I'm working on a project which uses kamailio as sip server. Since I'm really new to kamailio and sip protocool and c, I need some help.My question is that is it possible to extend snmpstats module so the snmpstats module can respond to customized oid.I already wrote the mib file and generated the corresponding c files which handle the request. But I couldn't compile it into snmpstats module.Always get a "No Such Object available on this agent at this OID" when i send GET request using snmpget.Thanks.
Regards,

Sebastian