[sr-dev] rpc->scan in ctl

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Dec 23 08:38:27 CET 2012

Hi!

In my RPC adventures, I came upon a problem that I fail to fix.

Like many other functions, rpc->scan is used to get a str from the command line (using kamcmd).
If I understand right, kamcmd use binrpc in the ctl module.

The original function in MI checks the length of the string given as an argument. If I do that,
like checking contactp->len then the length is a few million characters... I can read the
actual string, so that part of the data seems right.

Anyone that experienced the same?

/O