[sr-dev] parallel forking with websocket

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Dec 21 23:13:53 CET 2012

Can you make a successful call between test456 and each of the endpoints when only one of them is registered?

Given that few, if any, ordinary SIP clients support the RTP/SAVPF profile mandated by WebRTC I would expect at least some of these calls to fail because of that.  If the client stacks are any good these failures will be 488s.

Regards,

Peter