[sr-dev] git:master: pike: Import pike.top rpc call from modules_s/pike

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Dec 21 09:04:05 CET 2012

21 dec 2012 kl. 08:32 skrev "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net>:

> 20 dec 2012 kl. 19:07 skrev Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com>:
>
>> If I run top without any parameter I get '400: Invalid parameter value'.
>> According to the docs, HOT is used as default.
>> Then the command should return a 200, not a 400.
>>
>> If I run it with param 'blah', it returns '200: OK'.
>> According to the docs, possible values are 'HOT' and 'ALL'.
>> For unknown parameters, it should return '400: Invalid parameter value'.
>>
> Will check. Thanks.
>
> Is this different from the old module? I don't think I changed the logic, only
> include files and missing functions, but if the functions they call have changed,
> it may cause issues.

Seems to have been a problem with the old implementation. Added a fix.

I added an error code for bad argument (copied from htable).
No argument works on my system - without any data.
Will try to forcing some data into the table later.

# /usr/local/sbin/sercmd pike.top skrep
error: 500 - Bad argument. Select: ALL, HOT or WARM

# /usr/local/sbin/sercmd pike.top
{
	max_hits: 30
	number_of_rows: 0