[sr-dev] git:master: sl Minor README updates (file name changes)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Dec 20 21:14:05 CET 2012

20 dec 2012 kl. 21:07 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> On 12/20/12 9:00 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> sl Minor README updates (file name changes)
>>
>> ---
>>
>>  modules/sl/README                                  |  154 ++++++++++----------
>>  modules/sl/doc/sl.xml                              |   16 +-
>>  modules/sl/doc/{functions.xml => sl_functions.xml} |    0
>>  modules/sl/doc/{params.xml => sl_params.xml}       |    0
>>  modules/sl/doc/{stats.xml => sl_stats.xml}         |    0
> is this rename necessary for some reason? I see you started doing it to many modules.
>
> The point is that it breaks the script that generates the alphabetic indexes.

Ouch. Different modules seems to have different naming and XML formatting ideas

Another reason is that I want to aggregate the files and produce a combined documentation set and the way I have been playing with doesn't work with the same file names - like "params.xml" for multiple modules. Since many modules had modname_params.xml I decided to start moving the xml file names to a standard way.

Sorry for causing trouble.

Where's the script that generates the alphabetic indexes? Is it in /docbook/scripts ?

/O