[sr-dev] Migrating MI to RPC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:17:08 CET 2012

Hello,

there is no definitive timeline for this migration. I would rather keep
old mi commands and develop rpc alternative. When both of them are in
all places, then it should be cut at once. Otherwise can be a mixed
situation, when one has to implement both protocols.

For new modules, the decision of developer can be to go only for rpc, if
it considered that mi will cost too much time.