[sr-dev] couple of xavp questions

jh at tutpro.com jh at tutpro.com
Sun Dec 9 10:54:37 CET 2012

Olle E. Johansson writes:

> In addition: Xavps are not as well documented as avps. We need to add
> something. There's a wiki page with a proposal from Daniel, but I
> don't know if it documents the way it turned out in the code.

yes, looks like currently both xavp api doc and xavp pseudo var descriptions
are missing.

i just wanted to give xavps a try, because daniel suggested them.
currently my sip proxy is dumping core then after transaction is finished
xavps are deleted by timer process.  apparently i didn't understand how
the xavp rm stuff is supposed to work.

-- juha