[sr-dev] Cross-compilation

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Dec 3 21:31:32 CET 2012

3 dec 2012 kl. 19:34 skrev Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com>:

> Hello Olle,
>
> I maintain a few VoIP packages for embedded systems.
> OpenSER was one of them.  Since the merge between kamailio and SER,
> cross compilation never worked properly.
> I made a few fixes in the past, but never got to the bottom of it.
> Now I'm really close.
> With a few patches, I'm able to compile the current stable, but the
> goal is to clean up everything and to be able to properly cross
> compile without patching the source tree for the next release.
>
> There is a big variety of platform (routers, NASes, plug computers) on
> which kamailio will be available using the optware feeds.
> More info here:
> http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/HomePage
> http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Platforms
>
> A list of available packages (per platform) can be found here:
> http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/

Thanks for the explanation!

Maybe it would be a good thing to write a short document
in the doc directory or on the wiki with things to think about, good programming
style so that we don't by mistake break it again. You will save
a lot of hours by trying to teach the rest of us :-)

Thanks for all your work.

/O