[sr-dev] ARMel packages for Debian Squeeze

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:14:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for contribution.

I can mirror them on kamailio.org, but it may take few days, being out
of the office for a bit. How long they can be hosted at the current place?

On the other hand, I am thinking that we may create an account on drop
box or other online storage site, were many people can get access to
upload, reducing this kind of delays by unavailability of people with
write access to our server. Then we can add links on the project website.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat