[sr-dev] default config: do loose_route() for in-dialog NOTIFY as per new RFC 6665

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Aug 17 12:54:58 CEST 2012

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

> And what about the rest of objections in my previous mail?

regarding this:

> Sure but, how to distinguish the *first* in-dialog NOTIFY and any
> other later? No way.

i would imagine that presence server does know when subscription is
created and first notify is sent.

and of course one would use this feature only when sip proxy and
presence server are both based on kamailio run by the same service
provider.

regarding obsoleted rfc, i don't see a big need to support it.  if rr
missing from notifys would be a big problem, kamailio users would
already have noticed it.

-- juha