[sr-dev] Testing the Websocket module with sipml5.org

Juan Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Thu Aug 16 23:03:00 CEST 2012

But what I really want is interoperability with generic, plain SIP endpoints.

I could make a call between two machines using sipml5, corroborating
what Juha said. I also have another, tangential question -- anyone
knows how I change the simpl5 code so a voice-only call is made? I.e.,
no attempts to use the camera?