[sr-dev] default config: do loose_route() for in-dialog NOTIFY as per new RFC 6665

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Aug 16 16:07:28 CEST 2012

The PUA module will need to be updated too.  At the moment this caches
the RRs from the 2XX response to the SUBSCRIBE.  To support the new RFC
it will need to process and reverse the RRs from the NOTIFY and store
that instead.

Probably needs to be under control of a modparam so that the old
behaviour is still available for use with older network configurations.

There may well be other changes to Presence, PUA, and RLS to make them
conform to this new RFC.

Regards,

Peter

--