[sr-dev] Testing the Websocket module with sipml5.org

Juan Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Wed Aug 15 19:15:21 CEST 2012

OK. Strange behavior trying to make a call. When an EyeBeam extension
tries to call a sipml5 extension, the right part of the sipml5 window
pops with a live camera thumbnail, but there's no way to answer, and
no indication of who's calling. EyeBeam keeps showing "Calling..."

Trying to make calls FROM sipml5 just doesn't go through.

Will gather more information shortly.