[sr-dev] $timef PV / DB ACC

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Sun Aug 12 11:31:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

   I am looking to export $timef PV to the db_use_table acc / module
parameter.

I've been looking through source and it seems Line 390 under
modules_k/acc/acc.c is where this "fixup" is happening at a higher level.

It looks like fixup_var_pve_str_12 should be called for the 2nd parameter?

I'm having a difficult time tracking the flow between acc -> srdb1 and PV
for what I would imagine would be a rather simple modification.

Is there any online documentation for such cases to more familiarize myself
with the inner workings.

Thank you for all help / insight in advance!

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead