[sr-dev] Adding support for Kamailio adding Path header

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Aug 8 13:09:56 CEST 2012

> Not exactly. I takes care of choosing the proper IP address (outgoing
> interface) but does not add double-headers like RR does.

I don't understand why. If we require double RR (in same cases as when
there is transport bridging) then we also need double Path in the same
cases. The registrar will send us (to kamailio) an initial request
with Route header(s) mirroring the Path header(s) we added to the
REGISTER, so we need double Path in the same cases in which we need
double RR. Am I wrong?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>