[sr-dev] Kamailio WebSockets and Outbound

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Aug 8 12:38:00 CEST 2012

2012/8/8 Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com>

> If there is anyone who understands Outbound (and what Kamailio does and
> doesn't support with regards to Outbound) a short (bullet-point?) list of
> what is currently missing would be great.
>
> Also, if anyone can point me to some clients (both WebSockets and TCP)
> that support Outbound so I have something to test with, that'd be a great
> help too.

Hi Peter, I'm the man XD

I've fully implemented Outbound in a proxy and works perfectly. It's hard
since the spec is unclear and does not define all the stuff in an easy to
understand way (I had to test a lot before making it working).

Contact me and I will provide all the help I can.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>