[sr-dev] Kamailio WebSockets and Outbound

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Aug 8 11:55:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would really like to get the required Outbound support into Kamailio.
There has been a lot of discussion on Outbound recently, and I have been
left a little confused as to what is actually needed for WebSockets.

I am happy to devote a few evenings and weekends to implementing this,
but I could use a little help.  If there is anyone who understands
Outbound (and what Kamailio does and doesn't support with regards to
Outbound) a short (bullet-point?) list of what is currently missing
would be great.

Also, if anyone can point me to some clients (both WebSockets and TCP)
that support Outbound so I have something to test with, that'd be a
great help too.

Regards,

Peter

--