[sr-dev] runtime pv evaluation

Jasmin Schnatterbeck js at data-cmr.net
Fri Apr 27 16:24:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

currently I am looking for an option to evaluate a string with
pseudo-variables at script runtime.

For example when reading the following string (in script) from database
"from is $fu and to-uri-user is $(tu{uri.user}) and cl is $cl"
into a pseudo-variable $var(tmp)
I want kamailio to parse the _content_ of $var(tmp): replace the
"inside"-pvs with their values and perform transformations.

Is there a function exported to script, that could do that?

(Background: I would like to make the lcr-module a bit more flexible:
read "template"-string for fromuri, touri, ruri from database instead of
ruri-strip, ruri-prefix etc.)

Kind Regards
Jasmin