[sr-dev] new developer: Richard Fuchs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:59:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

Olle, thanks for taking care of adding news out there! Welcome to Richard!

For the records, just wanted to add that such announcement (ie., first
email in this thread) of new developers is suitable also for sr-users,
beside the sr-dev (so people know that there is a new 'official' guy
that can take free support requests ;-) )