[sr-dev] Development frozen for v3.3.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:56:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

just short message to mark the freezing of the new features development
for v3.3.0.

For about 1-1.5 months, git master branch should be used to commit only
fixes to existing features, improvements to documentation and eventually
merges of the duplicated modules without affecting existing database
structure. Of course, developers can use personal branches to add new
features, which can be merged later in master, once branch 3.3 will be
created.

Database structure should be in its final format for 3.3.0.

The main focus should be now on testing master branch to be sure all
goes ok. From my point of view, I would like to ask special attention to
registrar/usrloc modules that introduced support for SIP outbound and
GRUU, having the location table structure updated.

Also add to the wiki pages details about migration from 3.2.x to 3.3.0:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/3.2.x-to-3.3.0

If you discover new features not listed there, add to the page:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-devel

Cheers,
Danie