[sr-dev] reminder - freezing development for next major release v3.3.0

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Apr 19 19:33:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

One of the developments I am currently working on is to add notifier
processes to presence.  I have already done this for RLS.  This is
needed not just for performance, but because there are race conditions
(I see them under load) where you get multiple NOTIFY requests
outstanding on the same dialog and, when in DB only mode, they often
have the same CSeq (despite being different requests).

Unfortunately, I don't believe I will get this finished by the end of
Monday (April 23).  I still expect to complete this development next
week.

As the CSeq issue is quite clearly a problem I would like to get this
development into Kamailio 3.3.  Will it be OK for me to put this
development into master next week after the freeze?

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Dunkley