[sr-dev] usrloc empty domain record for user

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:00:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for reporting, I had again problems in counting the right index
of the domain column, based on the use_domain parameter, when added SIP
outbound reg-id parameter handling.

It should be fixed now in master branch.

On 4/18/12 6:44 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i build sip router today from master and when i started it i got to
> syslog
>
> Apr 18 19:39:35 sip /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[22471]: CRITICAL: usrloc [udomain.c:460]: empty domain record for user foo...skipping
>
> there is record in location table for user foo, but its domain field is
> not empty.  ruid field is empty as result of adding that field to
> existing location table.
>
> something seems to be wrong here.  any idea what?
>
> -- juha

Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/