[sr-dev] registrar/usrloc updates - gruu support (rfc 5627)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:04:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

one new updates was done to usrloc/registrar, to take in consideration
reg-id Contact parameter specified by RFC 5626. This parameter is used
to match usrloc records along with +sip.instance parameter (when present).

You will need to update/re-create location and aliases tables -- note
that I haven't increased the version value for these tables this times,
since it is not a change within or in between stable releases.

On 4/13/12 3:15 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just pushed GRUU support in git master branch. That implied adding
> two new columns to location table, therefore if you use devel version,
> **you have to update your db schema**.
>
> Perhaps a bit of tuning will follow in the next days, but GRUU support
> should be fully functional in terms of routing. Testing and feedback
> will be very appreciated as well as hints on what SIP hard/phones
> support GRUU properly.
>
> Be also aware that now you may have to do lookup location even for
> within dialog requests, if the r-uri is a local GRUU.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/