[sr-dev] Calling external APIs

Muhammad Nasir Bhutta mbhutta at btlnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 12:16:54 CEST 2011

Hi,
We are customising the kamailio for our use and hence we need to expose some our services API to kamailio (Core + Modules) ..

We have to get variables from Kamailio and also need to pass back some variable values as parameters ...

1-      With basic research, it is found that APIs can be registered to be called using Timer built in Kamailio. ?   ..  (Is this the only way to call functions) ? ..

2-      What about calling a function when a specific event occurs in Kamailio ? ..

Any starting point or detailed help in this regards will be appreciated ..

With many thanks.

Regards,
Nasir Bhutta