[sr-dev] Kamailio Development Training, San Francisco Area, October 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:02:03 CEST 2011

Hello,

since I am attending GSoC'11 Mentors Summit and come to Bay Area again,
it is time to bring the developer training in USA, therefore I am
planning to organize a two-day seminar focused on developing Kamailio
extensions in C.

Among topics to be approached:

- internal architecture
- SIP parser
- memory manager
- locking manager
- database API
- config file language interpreter
- RPC interface
- pseudo-variables and transformations framework
- module interface – write your own extensions in C as modules
- inter-module APIs - tm, presence, a.s.o.
- documentation docbook format

This kind of training follows the pattern from the past, trying to keep
a low attendee fee, targeting just to cover the expenses with the
organization. I am discussing with several people for a good location at
a convenient price, however, I am open for new alternatives, including
companies/institutes that want to host the event at no cost in exchange
of sending few attendees free of charge. Contact me if you can help here.

Training is planned for October 24-25, right now the estimated fee per
participant is 350USD (it will not exceed 400USD). The policy to accept
people is first come, first served.

You can register at this time to reserve your seat(s), emailing to me or
to registration at kamailio.org. Number of seats is usually 10 to 20, last
one organized in February in Barcelona filled up quickly. Once there
will be enough interested people and a location selected, I will have
more precise details regarding the participation to this seminar and I
will send updates.

Looking forward to meeting many of you and get new US developers on
board of the project in the near future.

http://www.kamailio.org/w/daniel-constantin-mierla/