[sr-dev] xcapdiff

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Sep 21 11:25:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think this would be a useful feature for anyone wanting to use
Kamailio as a standalone XCAP server or use Kamailio's XCAP server with
other presence systems.

It is something I've considered as it may be useful to me in the future,
but for now the integrated XCAP server meets my needs.

I don't have the time to put any effort into this myself at the moment,
but if someone else wants to do it I'd be more than happy to offer moral
support :-)

Regards,

Peter