[sr-dev] A matter of project marketing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:32:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/19/11 4:53 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> 19 sep 2011 kl. 16:37 skrev Henning Westerholt:
>
>> On Monday 19 September 2011, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>>> To be very pushy this time: Who has management access to the #sip-router
>>> and #kamailio channels ? We really need to change the topic, like
>>> yesterday.
>> Hi Olle,
>>
>> the last change in #kamailio was done from Daniel according to the server
>> status. For sip-router maybe he's as well access.
> Ok, thanks.
>
> ...going on a miconda-hunt...
  ... I need few more of them as well, let me know if you find some :-)

OK, so at least I am OP for all these channels (#sip-router, #kamailio
and #openser), not sure if I am owner. I changed the topics, then I
tried to merge with the hints provided previously, but failed to get
good results here.

If any of the good friends of our projects wants OP capabilities and
spend time to forward the other channels to #sip-router, improve
interaction with bots, a.s.o. to make irc activity more useful, drop me
an email with the irc id. Also will be appreciated if you can send the
irc commands that grant you the privileges you need.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat