[sr-dev] kamailio debian/ubuntu support

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Thu Sep 15 10:44:25 CEST 2011

Hi all

with the release of kamailio 3.1.5, I've done a small change to the debian
repositories:

Nightly builds of kamailio_3.0 branch have been dropped and the repository has
been erased. There is no development in this branch and it has no sense to keep
nightly builds for it. Those (few) people using kamailio_3.0-nightly
repositories are advised to move their sources.list to the stable 3.0
repository of upgrade to 3.1 or master branches.

kamailio 3.0 will continue to be packaged if any new stable version is released
for etch, lenny, squeeze and lucid.

For 3.1 branch, nightly builds and stable repos will be provided for lenny,
lucid and squeeze

When the time for 3.2 (master branch at the moment) comes, I'll add Wheezy
support. Not sure about Ubuntu distro support. Should we add support to Ubuntu
11.10 or wait until the lts 12.04 is released?

Any opinions welcomed

cheers,

Jon