[sr-dev] git trouble

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:59:24 CEST 2011

Hello,

not a git expert, but if you tried to merge the branches, looks like it
failed. You can do 'git diff' and see if you have parts in between
'<<<',  '===' and '>>>'. If yes, you can resolve manually by deleting
the invalid parts and the delimiters of the parts, then 'git add' the
conflict files and commit.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat