[sr-dev] [SR-Users] planning v3.1.5

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Sep 13 17:10:31 CEST 2011

On 13.09.2011 16:50, Jon Bonilla wrote:
> El Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:16:24 +0200
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> it's being quite some time since we released 3.1.4, so I am thinking of
>> packaging soon v3.1.5 out of stable branch 3.1. My plan is to release it
>> Wednesday, September 14, 2011. Any other opinions?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

> There's a bug in the dialog module (146) but I don't know if it will be
> handled
> in 3.1 branch. Don't think it's release critical neither.
>
> http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=146

I had been working on this bug but got interrupted by other tasks. Once
done, my plan is to push the finished work to both master and 3.1 as it
qualifies as a bug fix IMHO. (The dialog module is violating the
standard in this particular regards.)

It'll certainly take a little more time to finish though, so it's not
going to be part of tomorrow's 3.1.5 release. In accordance with Jon's
opinion, however, I agree that it isn't mission-critical. After all,
people have been using the module with the bug as it was already there
from the very start of the module's lifetime. :)

Cheers,

--Timo