[sr-dev] moving is_int() to pv module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Sep 13 11:07:36 CEST 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> you added is_int() function to utils module, which has dependencies on
> curl and xml2 libraries. I think a better place would be pv module since
> it is actually working on pvs. Since it is new in 3.2, it should be
> moved before the major release -- if you think is ok, feel free to move
> it or if time is a constraint, I can do it.

daniel,

move of is_int() to pv module is ok for me, but since i'm not author of pv
module, i would feel more comfortable if someone else does the move.  i
know such a move is a lot of work also due to doc changes.

how about in_list() function that i recently added to utils module in
jh/mtree branch?  what would be the best place for it?

-- juha