[sr-dev] Siremis enhancements: User roles and redirection

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Mon Sep 12 13:35:34 CEST 2011

Hi James,

thank you for these contributions. We can grant you access to
sourceforge.net git repository so you can commit the patches yourself,
just send me the user id at http://sourceforge.net. It will be more
convenient for all of us, in the future you may bring other enhancements.

One part of a commit is not clear for me why was needed, I am reffering
to the email with subject "Siremis Enhancements: User interface element
changes", to the comment:

"... and removed the text editor that showed on detail forms of some of
the pages and swaped some for textareas in edit forms."

Rich text editor was used to be able to print colorful parts of the
content, what was the reason you wanted off?

Regards,
Ramona