[sr-dev] git:master: modules_k/nathelper: add_contact_alias adds <> s around contact URI

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Tue Sep 6 12:19:45 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 06 September 2011, Alex Hermann wrote:
> There seems to be another issue, sorry for the noise.

Or not...

When the contact has no <>, these are added by the add_contact_alias()
function, but as header parameters instead of uri paramater. My attempted fix
doesn't work either.

I think the problem is with the lumps. When the <> are missing, 3 lumps are
added to the contact: "<", ">" and ";alias=X" parameter, which seems to mess
up the position of the alias parameter. This looks like the infamous problem
that one can't manipulate the same part of the message multiple times.

Contact: sip:192.168.1.10:5678

becomes

Contact: <sip:192.168.1.10:5678>;alias=123.123.123.123~1234~1

When the <> are already present only one lump is added and that does not give
any problems.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann