[sr-dev] [SR-Users] SIP Analysis & Testing tools

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:36:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/2/11 5:03 PM, Vladimir Broz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for sake of Vaclav's courage, let me introduce the "SIP Analysis &
> Testing tools".
>
> This is a set of very powerful utilities that may help you to do SIP
> call flows analysis. It can do SIP dialogs and transactions matching
> and analysis in large pcaps, create pretty call flow diagrams, check
> and verify SIP message content (headers, parameters,..) and many more....
thank you for sharing it with us. Are the diagrams generated as image,
or does also kind of html where can browse the content of SIP messages?
Maye uploading some screenshots on the wiki of github will make it more
appealing to try.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat